[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] [GP-PR] Book title/author request dtd 21 Aug 07, follow-up

Tim Janzen tjanzen at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 18:59:57 PDT 2007

Dear Edith,
	The Claas Epp trek is well known in Mennonite circles.  There have
been at least two books written about this subject that I am aware of:
1.  "Our Trek to Central Asia" by Franz Bartsch.  This book is part of the
Echo Historical Series and is a translation of a book published in German in
1907.  The English version was published in 1993 by CMBC Publications,
Manitoba Mennonite Historical Society, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
2.  "The Great Grek of the Russian Mennonites to Central Asia 1880-1884" by
Fred Richard Belk.  This book was published in 2001 by Wipf and Stock
Publishers, 150 W. Broadway, Eugene, Oregon  97401.

Sincerely,
Tim Janzen
12367 SE Ridgecrest Rd.
Happy Valley, OR  97086