[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] German emigration records

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Dec 4 15:29:06 PST 2007

Ruth,

I don't think there would be any emigration/immigration records in this period from Germany to Poland.  I suspect Friedrich and his siblings may have just packed up their belongings and headed East, probably with a group of other Germans from this area.  If the whole family migrated, then there should be a death record for Andreas and Luise somewhere in the Stawiszyn, Turek or other churches in this area.

Have you got all the marriage records of Friedrich and and siblings?  These records *may* indicate if their parents are deceased at time of their marriage, or if the parents were still living in Germany.

Rose Ingram

  From: Yamkin66 at aol.com

  Al
  Thank you for the information on the Spahls.  I have trace them back  to
  Kallstadt Germany from 1600s to 1820's.  My brick wall now is searching  for the
  death of Fredrich's father Andreas.  I have found some of  Fredrich's brothers
  in Kaliz Poland.  However, I can't find the death of  Andreas.  That is why I
  seek the emigration/immigration records for Germany  and Poland.  My grand
  father Julius was born in Stawiszyn and married  Carolina Kindler also born in
  Stawiszyn. His naturalization record shows  that he emigrated from Stawiszyn.
  However, I can't find their marriage  document or the births of two of their
  children in Stawiszyn.  I have  traced the Kindler's back to 1750's.

  However, I do have some holes in both lines.  If/when I complete these
  lines, I will forward them to SGGEE.
  Ruth