[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] RAHN family around Chelm / Cholm

Thomas Rahn ancestors at thomasrahn.de
Fri Feb 2 22:28:05 PST 2007

Hi Sigrid,

My grandfather's name was Eduard Rahn and he had a twin brother called Daniel.
Both were born on Aug 22nd 1909. The registration number from the parish was 97/1909.
There was another brother called Rudolf and a sister Wanda.

The name of their father was Daniel, married to Mathild Jerke from Cammin but I don't have their birth dates.
The family flew to Pommerania (Schoenlanke / Trzcianka) during World War I.

Regards,
Thomas