[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Note to Galician Researchers...

Bill Fife wmfife at telus.net
Mon Feb 5 04:40:24 PST 2007

Chris,

This is only an INDEX of the inhabitants.  I have extractions of all the
actual records for the names show in the Index.  In fact I have added about
20,000 names since this index was posted.  If you do not have the actual
information on the people you are researching let me know and I can probably
help.

In your last post you said "From Landestreu, Galicia Parents of Johann
Konrad Schappert: Heinrich Schappert m. to Wilhelmine nee Kullmann"

In fact there were three different Schapperts married to Kullmans in
Landestreu.  Your Georg Heinrich Schappert was married to Maria Christina
Kullmann and had a son Johann Konrad.  This Georg was also married two other
times, to a Wilhelmina Kendel and a Katharina Baumunk.

Bill