[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Hauff Name

dollyhauf at peoplepc.com dollyhauf at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 9 10:00:23 PST 2007

Hello list
I have recently joined SGGEE and have done a little searching and found a few familiar Hauff names on the Database search list. It is possible they could be ancestors I am looking for, or could be just wishful thinking. This list of people has been extracted from films from LDS. Would this extractor be a relative or a volunteer and would he or she have more information than is on the list, which is record type, year, parish, film number and extractor's name. I have looked at LDS library for the numbers of the films and find they are in Polish and Russian, which if I could go and view them, I could not read anything on them. If anyone can be of any help for films # 671034 and 5 and 6 and 7, I would really appreciate it.  These films are from Belchatow Parish. I looked at one of the maps and it seems to be near Tomaszow, where my father was supposed to be at when one of the sons came to the US. Thanks for your time.
Dolly Hauf