[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Henkel Family

Perry1121 at aol.com Perry1121 at aol.com
Thu Feb 8 18:56:14 PST 2007

Carole,

I have been extracting information from two Cyrillic films of the birth
records from 1871-3 from the Lublin, Poland area. Ludwig Henkel was born 2 Feb
1873 in Malinowka near Chelm, Poland and baptised in Lublin. His parents are
Christoph Henkel and Christine Holtz. At this time I only have access to  these
years, so I don't have information on the birth records for Ludwig's
siblings. SGGEE volunteers will soon be participating in a project to create  indexes
of the records at the Lutheran church in Lublin. Contact me privately if  you
would like more information on this birth record for Ludwig.

Sigrid Pohl Perry
_perry1121 at aol.com_ (mailto:perry1121 at aol.com)