[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Gramsdorf

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 15 15:19:43 PST 2007

   Hi Penny   Some of my ancestors came from Gramsdorf
as well. They left about 1800 and went to
Katarzynow(near Brzeziny). When I was researching the
Catholic Church Records for Jezow 1808-1830 (which is
where the German Lutherans were registering at this
time)I remember seeing the Grams name. It's possible
that a group of families left Gramsdorf together.
Also,I've seen the Grams name in the Volhynian Church
Records and they were from the Katarzynow area as
well. I'll look through my stuff tonite and see if I
can find any clues for you. But at my fingertips I
have a Georg Grams and Justine Friedrich (she's from
Katarzynow)living in Western Volhynia near Valdimir.
There are four children that I know of.
1. August Grams m Mathilde Golke
2. Gottlieb Grams m Pauline Huff
3. Samuel Grams m Pauline Huff (his brother's widow)
4. Pauline Grams m Andreas Rochert
          Cheers Robert Norenberg