[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] village of BUKOWIEC

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Fri Feb 16 07:48:18 PST 2007

Hi Penny,

I noticed you researching Grams:

  I am currently reading "Torn Roots" by Theodore Wentland.  He has a branch
of Grams relatives from Kristine Wentland (25 July 1874 in Butke, Kalisz,
Poland) married to Daniel Grams (29 June 1874 in Vohlynia, Russia)

Children Edward, Ida, Herman, Ewald, Albert, Lydia

There are also Grams living here in Barrhead!

Rita Lyster