[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Warsaw Records

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 22 14:47:08 PST 2007

Further to Rose's comments - there are post1900 records in Warsaw Archives which have not been filmed.  See

http://baza.archiwa.gov.pl/sezam/pradziad.eng.php

and enter Rozyszcze in the first search box.

You can also back up on the site to http://www.archiwa.gov.pl/?CIDA=378 where you can click on various categories in the left column to find info about visiting the Archives in person.

Jerry