[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Mariendorf

Karl Krueger dabookk54 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 06:38:25 PST 2007

Robert is correct. I had that film last year. The second section of that film covers records recorded in Elizabethpol and they go up to near 1900. So if that is the colony Dorothy wants she may find them reporting in Elizabethpol. Many people around Wladimir came from the Lublin area where Dorothy has other ancestors.

Robert Norenberg <robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca> wrote:
Hi Dorothy Which Mariendorf are you referring to?
There is more than one. If you mean the one near
Elizabetpol by Vladimir in the very west of Volhynia
these records go up to 1895. Some even to 1903. These
records are on Film # 238,0038 (this is a guess as I
do not have the info in front of me) or something very
close. It's listed at SGGEE and the release date for
this film was 2005. Cheers Robert