[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Mariendorf

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Sat Feb 24 14:26:32 PST 2007

  Hi Dorothy

    I found the following two records in my papers.
 1. Birth Record of Eduard Neumann b.1883 in
Mariendorf 2 Father Martin Neumann Mother Pauline
Kunkel
 2. Death Record of Wilhelm Neumann d. 1890 4 years
    Parents are Martin Neumann and Pauline Kunkel.
    Wilhelm was born and died in Kisielowka.

  What you may or may not be aware of is that
Mariendorf(2) and Kisielowka are the same place. I am
not an expert on this but it seems that in the earlier
years the records usually say Mariendorf and then in
the latter 1880's it's referred to as Kisielowka.
Nevertheless, film # 238,0038 is a potential treasure
trove for you. If you like I can send these two
records to you as jpegs. Cheers Robert