[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] DNA testing

Marcia Momose marcia_momose at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:48:36 PST 2007

By "deep" origins, I am speaking about thousands of years as opposed to
hundreds of years.
I had the Y-DNA test run on 37 markers for my Riedke and on 12 for the Baum
lineages.

Also, when I said there were rare mutations, I was not suggesting "special."
"Rare" can mean many things, and when I said rare, I meant that there was no
male in the sampling that was first done to categorize the various I
Haplogroups who had both the I13 and I14 mutations. Therefore, there is
possibly another category or subclade that needs to be added. When very few
people have a mutation, it is considered a "private" mutation, I believe.

Marcia Ritke-Momose
researching Riedke, Baum, Polsfuss and Bresch