[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] villages

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Mon Jan 1 06:27:52 PST 2007

When he posts to our mailing list, Dave is always careful not to
promote his commercial interests.  However, I think it is OK from
time to time to mention that his company,
http://www.genealogyunlimited also sells detailed maps of many areas
of east-central Europe including that referenced in the original question.

He has also alluded to the fact that the Pomeranian region is one of
the most difficult to research in.  Most available microfilmed
records only cover a limited number of years, typically the late
1860s, early 1870s.  There are a few parishes where you may find more data.

In addition to the microfilms available through the LDS, there are
others not filmed that are held in the Berlin Lutheran Archives - see
http://www.ezab.de/ (available in English).

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca