[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] villages

Marlo50 Marlo50 at bex.net
Mon Jan 1 09:59:29 PST 2007

Dave,  I understand you have something to do Genealogy Unlimited.
And you do have maps that I could use.  I really am interested in a map of
the area I am looking for, perhaps I can find the village or city where they
attended church which I am assuming
is Evangelical, today we are Lutheran,
and really find the information I need
or at least would like.
Please let me know cost of map and how I can get one.
I have a map of Hungary that shows it and Romania and shows where all the
Hungarian villages now Romania are and the name change.  Do you have such a
map for the area I am looking for, Pommern and now Poland?  I would
appreciate your help. Thank you for all you have done and what I hope you
will do to help me.  I can send a check to cover cost.  I am sure you can
find a map that would be just what I need.
Margaret