[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Searching for a book - Still more

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Mon Jan 8 11:30:34 PST 2007

Thankyou all for your help...Don Miller will lend me his copy of the book. I
read a segment of his book in another family history that Gordon Zelt wrote
(with permission), "The Descendants of Martin Lechelt".  Today I also tracked
down another book (Virginia will know about this one!), "Wherever You Go" by
Ruth Janssen of Barrhead.  I think once I have finished these three, I should
have a pretty thorough picture of Vohlynia 1800-1945.

Then I must start the task of writing our family history.....

Thanks to you all,
Rita Lyster