[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call - Stein, Riske, Kitzmann, Rachui, Abram, Drews, and more

rlyster at telusplanet.net rlyster at telusplanet.net
Wed Jan 10 21:39:49 PST 2007

Hi Dick,

> KITZMANN  --  Antonowka (Wladimir, Volhynia), Felczyn (Chelm, Poland),
> Schwirzow? (Petrikau, Poland)
>
> BELTER/BOELTER  --  Pawlow (Lutzk, Volhynia), Pilich (Sompolno, Poland)
>
> KITZMANN  --  Niezpodzianka (Rowno, Volhynia), Luboniek (Przedecz, Poland)

I have some names of the above:

Ludwig Kitzmann married Susanna Knecht--her brother Daniel Knecht is my
GGGgrandfather.  This Daniel Knecht was in "America" from 1906 to 1906 with my
grandfather.  Ludwig and Susanna's son Alexander (born 1885) married Luise
Knecht (daughter of Daniel above and sister of my GGgrandmother Amalie Knecht
who married Friedrich Ritz).  My interest in the Kitzmann's is to learn more
about the Knecht's.

My maiden name is Belter.  From Mydzk (Kostopol)Belter's.  GGgrandfather
Gottlieb Belter (born 17 Dec or 17 Sept 1862 in Petrokau, Wohylnia), his
parents I think are August Belter and Wilhelmina ?) from Aleksandrow?  He
married Juljanna Schultz and my grandfather is also named August born 1893 in
Mydzk.

Other names I am researching:

Ritz    from Milaschev

Selent    from Marianowka and Josefin

Stach    from Eschental or Taganrog (Ekaterinsolaf) near the Black Sea
          or Grunau Krs.Marienpol

Reinbaum   from Ekaterinsolaf possibly earlier from Lodz

Schultz   from Petrian, Vohlynia, later Mydzk

Stalmacher   from East Prussia  (Married Daniel Knecht)

Knecht     from Milaschev

Ryl or Rull   from Neudorf-Neubrow

Rozyn or Rosin  from Neudorf-Neubrow

Rita Lyster, Barrhead