[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call: Schultz, Kratz, Schaffrick, Ratzlaff

albert l ratzlaff albertr7 at juno.com
Thu Jan 11 20:58:56 PST 2007

To all,
Here are my names in Congress Poland, and Posen.

SCHULTZ / SCHULZ / SCHULC / SZULC - Kondrajec Szlachecki, Dab Maly, Dab
Niemiecki aka Gross Dembe Poland.  Sanddorf (Kreis Hohensalza), Gross
Glinno (Hohensalza / Inowroclaw) Posen.

SCHAFFRICK / SZAFRYK - Kondrajec Szlachecki, Dab Polski, Dab Niemiecki
aka Gross Dembe, Woluszewo (near Slonsk) Poland.

KRATZ / KRAC - Rybitwy (Sierpc), Osiek Wiostybory (Sierpc), Poland

RATZLAFF -  Kicin (Ciechanow), Deutsch Wymyschle or Wymysle, Holendry
Czerminskie, Wiaczemin aka Wionczemin (near Gostynin), Poland, also
Przechowko and Konopat (near Schwetz) West Prussia.

I have numerous other ancestors in West Prussian Poland.

A few cousins settled in Mogilnica, Kreis Chelm, and also East Prussia
(Tapiau) between the world wars.  Also searching for whereabouts of
Ratzlaff cousins from Kicin (near Ciechanow) who are missing since about
1945.  Emilie (Ratzlaff) DAWID who died near Lodz circa 1946.

Albert Ratzlaff
AlbertR7 at juno.com