[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll call: Farr, Graumann, Dzikowska, Kurtz, Nitschke more

theBs at gmx.de theBs at gmx.de
Sat Jan 13 07:36:21 PST 2007

Hello,

Here are my names from Russian Poland:

>From Prazuchy parish, Kreis Kalish:

FARR
KURTZ/KURZ/CURTZ/KURZE
BIELKE/BEILKE
NITSCHKE/NIZKI
FRANK

>From Turek parish, Kreis Turek:

GRAUMANN
GENDRIK/GENRIK/LINDRICK/LINDRIK/LINRIK
DZIKOWSKA/SIKORSKI

My problem is that I just don't have the time to go to the LDS family center. The opening hours are very bad (at least for me). My husband was lucky. He found people that were researching in the same parishes as he was. They had the church records on CD and sent him a copy of it, so that he was able to work himself through the records in the evenings.

Now I am wondering wether there is anyone researching in the parishes Prazuchy and Turek and maybe also Kalish and could send me a CD. Of course I would pay for it.

And I would like to take the opportunity to thank you all for this great list. I have learned so much already.

Have a nice weekend,
Tina Burek
Germany