[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rol Call: FEIFERT, STIEBNER, POLINSKE

ohgrmtns at aol.com ohgrmtns at aol.com
Sat Jan 13 11:35:00 PST 2007

 Here are the name for which I am looking:

FEIFERT, PFEIFFERT, PFEIFFER, PFEIFER - Nedbajewka, Kutuzowka, Beresowka, Gruental, Lodsjanowka, Volhynia;  Lublin and Konin, Poland
STIEBNER (STEBNER/STEUBNER?) - Nedbajewka and Gruental, Volhynia;  Lublin, Poland
POLINSKE - Nedbajewka and Lodsjanowska, Volhynia;  Wurttenberg, Germany

I am also wondering if anyone else in their 'travels' has come across the name, STIEBNER.  I have no good leads or connections.

Kristen FEIFERT Clark