[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call - Spahl, Kindler, Saling, Knorr

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sat Jan 13 12:38:50 PST 2007

Ruth,

I did not do an extensive search for your surnames, but I did a quick
search and found that we have a Gustav Adolf Kindler, born in
Stawiszyn, who is married to a Johanna Therese Knorr.   Gustav is the
son of Karl Wilhelm Kindler and Johann Juliane Saling.

It would appear that you also would benefit from joining SGGEE.

Gary Warner
SGGEE