[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] The value of your roll call postings

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Sun Jan 14 09:41:50 PST 2007

To all,

Further to what Jerry notes below regarding the value of posting your
family name and villages, I would again like to point out that if you
did not get a response from me (I manage the SGGEE databases), it was
not necessarily because I did not see any names or places that are in
our databases.   Quite the contrary.   I did not respond to anyone
who is an SGGEE member, and I stopped responding to other messages,
simply because I have to get back to the database work.   If you have
family from any of the areas of SGGEE interest, then VERY LIKELY it
would help your family research significantly by joining SGGEE which
would then allow access to all of our member-only databases.

Gary Warner
SGGEE