[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Proposal for a memorial page

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 17 06:12:29 PST 2007

As it stands right now, I already have significant material that I
simply do not have time to compile and get on the site.  Sometimes
new material that is quick and easy to install gets priority over
other more important stuff that takes more time.

However, if a volunteer steps up to the plate to collect material and
set it up for web use, I will be more than happy to work with them by
setting up pages for it on our site.  The only criteria would be that
the material must be relevant to either Volhynian or Russian Poland
Germans which is the focus of the site.  Obviously they were a part
of larger mass expulsions but focus should be on them.  In addition,
remember that material posted cannot hold existing copyrights.  Such
a volunteer would not have to have web design experience but must
have the ability to obtain permission to publish if applicable and to
collect information, photos, drawings, etc.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
SGGEE Webmaster