[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Roll Call

Eddy Rohe efehlau at cox.net
Wed Jan 17 04:49:33 PST 2007

Hi, I am trying to research my heritage with little or no luck.  I noticed that you had Anna Zitlau in your search.  I have Anna Zitlau on my Dad's side, but don't know if its the same.

My Dad was Edward Oswald Fehlau and his parents were Anna Zitlau and Samuel Fehlau.  They came from Poland and migrated to Cleveland, Ohio.  I know that Anna and Samuel went back to Poland because they didn't like it in the USA.

My father was born in 1915 and it has on his birth certificate that his mother was 38 years old at the time of his birth, so that would mean her birthday was sometime in 1877.  She also had two siblings.

Do you suppose there is any connection?  Good Luck in your search.  If you have any information, please email me back.  Thanks........Eddy