[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Fehlau and Zitlau, was Roll Call

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 17 09:24:10 PST 2007

Eddy,

What is shown for the the village or town and parish on your father's birth
certificate?  Was he born in Poland?

My uncle by marriage (b. 1918), was a Zittlau whose family was from the area
north and east of Gabin/Gombin town.   The SGGEE Pedigree Database in the
member's only section shows many Fehlau's and Zittlau's in this area,
including my uncle's line.

There are microfilmed records covering the 1877 time period so it should be
easy enough to find your grandparents birth records showing their parents
names and thus connecting with names already shown on the Pedigree database.

Rose Ingram
From: "Eddy Rohe"