[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Romansdorf

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 02:23:20 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Harold kwast" <hakimk at charter.net>
To: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 21, 2007 8:30 PM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Romansdorf

> I had many relatives who were born and died in Romansdorf (Doliwa), Kiev
Parish later Radomyschl Parish. However, in numerous EWZ records I see
references of being born in Romansdorf, Shitomir. Also in Pastor Samuel
Lemke's baptismal records, I see many entries for baptism in Romansdorf,
Shitomir. Can anyone out there enlighten me regarding this variation?

> Harold Kwast

Could not find a Romansdorf using ShtetlSeeker found at
http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp

There is a Radomishl, Radomyshl' that is 56.6 miles W of Kyyiv

There is a Jitomir, Zytomierz, Zhytomyr, Zhitomir, Shitomir that is 82.5
miles W of Kyyiv.

Not much help, I guess.

Joe in Texas