[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosentreter and Schmidt

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 25 11:39:08 PST 2007

I spoke to the gal this morning.  Apparently the family was Lutheran in
Manitoba.
I have asked her to ask Lydia if any of the major towns/parishes sound
familiar - Zhitomir, Rowno, Tuczyn, etc.,  something - anything,  she may
have heard in her childhood.

We are hoping the Passenger list will provide more information.

Rose

From: "Jerry Frank" <