[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rosentreter and Schmidt

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 25 15:49:46 PST 2007

Many thanks to all who responded.

Does anyone have film #2380034 which contains the Tauf Index from 1860-1900
of Rozyszcze parish records, and would be willing to do a lookup when time
permits.

We suspect the Eduard Rosentreter found in St. Pete's database born 26 July
1881 at Ludwischin, and baptized 2 August 1881, may be 'our' guy.    Death
record shows birth date as 2 August 1882.
There is a sister Pauline Rosentreter born Feb 1884 and baptized on 26 June
1885.

Eduard's wife Hilda Schmidt may be on the Index too.  Born 7 June 1887 per
the information on her death record.

If they are on the Tauf Index, then we will order in films 2380018 and
2380019 and impatiently wait for the films to arrive..

Again, thanks to everyone.

Rose Ingram

From: "Rose Ingram" Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:13 AM