[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Canadian/U.S. Immigration Records

IkKiing irisking at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 11:50:46 PST 2007

I also would appreciate some help on Canadian entry immigrations, please.

My grandfather, Teodor Giesler arrived at the Port of Montreal (?) on 26
June 1905, and then traveled to Port Huron, Michigan, arriving on 28 Jun
1905 via the Grand Trunk Railroad.   I've tried searching through the St.
Albins records and couldn't come up with anything.  The information detailed
above was taken from my grandfather's Petition for Naturalization (dated 17
April 1912) Chicago, Illinois.

Any help would certainly be most appreciated.

Iris King