[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Gerd Stricker contact

Allyn Brosz zsorba99 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 13:28:43 PDT 2007

Dr. Gerd Stricker is deputy director of the Institut fuer Glaube in der 2. Welt and chief editor of the journal "Glaube in der 2. Welt," located in Zuerich, Switzerland. The Institut's web site is here:
http://www.kirchen.ch/g2w/

You might try to reach Dr. Stricker by e-mail at:  redaktion.g2w - at - bluewin.ch.

Best Wishes
Allyn Brosz
Washington, DC