[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PS: Surname Guenther - Huge family plot located in Cleveland, OH

Rachael Patterson patterson.rachael at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 08:16:12 PDT 2007

PS - Forgot to mention that the place of my Grand Uncle's murder actually
took place in the boarding house (now torn down) and it was the woman he was
boarding his room from whoes husband murdered Grand Uncle Jakob along with
his wife, a duo murder. I have both their death records, stating that they
both died of gunshot wounds. I am currently trying to obtain the actual
coroner's report, as well as, any other news of the conviction of the
murderer.... Tragic...but I so enjoyed that recent visit with my cousin Mara
in Cleveland...Gilda