[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Digest, Vol 49, Issue 6

Don Kronenberger sdkron at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 12:28:19 PDT 2007

Gilda, your message was very interesting to me.  My great-grandparents
emigrated from the German colonies around Plock and also settled in
Cleveland.  They are also buried in West Park Cemetery, although I have not
seen the graves.  I believe my great-grandmother's grave is unmarked--she
died in 1902 and was buried with her infant son--and her husband was buried
in 1960 with his second wife.  If you saw any Kronenbergers there, they're
mine!   Don Kronenberger