[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SPA(S)JINSKI - unusual surname

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 7 13:20:47 PDT 2007

Thanks for that suggestion, Otto.  I will consider it when I have a moment to look up the original spellings.

Any ideas about the origin of your Netzel line?  This Netzalk married into my Gartz line which was from Pomerania so I suspect the same for her.  The marriage may have even occurred there.

Jerry