[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SPA(S)JINSKI - unusual surname

Otto otto at schienke.com
Thu Jun 7 07:10:27 PDT 2007

Morning Jerry,

Cousin Jürgen and I both agree that the Poles love their "k's".

"Netzalk" is a good possible German name with a Polish twang added.

Netzal~k  -  "NETZEL".

Netzel exist in my clan.  (Netzel/Littke

Plug it in to the SGGEE databases.

Similar exists with my paternal side ggg grandmother=
Marszalk=Marschall=Marshall

On Jun 7, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Jerry Frank wrote:
> In my family search the surname Netzalk with
> variants only appears twice in the Volhynian records and in both
> cases there are no further clues about origins.
> Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
> FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca

. . .   Otto

             " The Zen moment..." wk. of April 1, 2007-
              "Like fishing. . . always beyond the surface."