[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] looking for the town of Darhehan, East Prussia

busch616 at comcast.net busch616 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 12 18:36:54 PDT 2007

Hello,
In researching my husband's grandfather, I seem to have run into a brick wall. His marriage license (US)says he is from Darhehan, East Prussia. He was born in 1869 and came to the US in 1895. I have not been able to find a town of this name. I know that many immigrants could not spell their town's name and am thinking that this is the case. Is there anyone out there who might know what the town is? Also, his wife comes from Heimusloh, Germany. Again, I cannot find this town. Any help would be appreciated.