[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Charles Wagner, son of Anton and Thecla

Kenneth Browne kbrowne at alumni.umass.edu
Mon Jun 18 03:57:38 PDT 2007

Cornelia Warner wrote:

> correct I cannot say for certain, except that the death date and place are
> incorrect for any Charles Wagner. I've contacted NEHGS and the MA vital
> record office and had them check all the Charles Wagner deaths for Boston
> and Chelsea for 10 years on either side of 1893 and none of the Charles
> Wagner's in the death records is mine. I haven't been able to look at them
> to verify that, I'm on the west coast.

How recently did you look at NEHGS. Lately they've put Massachusetts
vital records online both the "tan books" up to 1850 and  1850-1910. In
some cases you can see the original image. I checked Charles Wagner and
found several listed, though none that seemed to be yours. However, I
didn't try the variant spellings. Maybe it's worth revisiting? The VR's
that I mention are available to non-members.

--
***********Ken Browne*************** clacking the keys in olde
Sturbridge village, MA

-=-=-
... def. Baroque: adj. when you are out of Monet