[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Rode, Rohde

dollyhauf at peoplepc.com dollyhauf at peoplepc.com
Thu Mar 1 09:14:33 PST 2007

Message for HEINZ RODE or anyone else with information. On my gr. grandfather's death certificate, John Frederick Thedore Cramer (Kramer), it gives his father's name as John Cramer (Kramer) and his mother's name as MARY RODE. I also have many ROHDE names. They all are supposed to be from the Mecklenberg area . My gr grandfather married Dorothea Elizabeth Vitzer (Fitzer) Just wondering if there is any connection to your Rode of Rohde names. Thanks for any information.
Dolly Haf