[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parents of Martin Grams???

Penelope Deib copperp at telusplanet.net
Thu Mar 1 09:26:27 PST 2007

Need to confirm the parents of Martin Grams b Feb. 1792 in Dombries Parish.
I have parents of Martin being Andreas Grams and wife Anna Marie Mogdan. I
have Martin Married 1. Rosine Meier in 1817, children Johann 1818, Marianne
1820, Eva. Rosine d. 1823. Martin married 2. Appolonia Krentz, eleven
children, one being August 'Wilhelm' Grams, b. 1845, Szczepanow, who married
Dorothea 'Pauline' Arndt, in Sept. 1866 in Zhitomir Parish, sixteen
children, all born in Volhynia.  Their daughter Julianna (Grams) Mock is my
husband's grandmother.

I think I have finally got the villages I was looking for all figured
out...thanks to the responses from the mailing list.

Penny Deib
Alberta