[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parents of Martin Grams???

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 1 10:05:57 PST 2007

The information I have is that Martin was born 6th Feb 1791 in Umien, and
his birth recorded in Wladyslawow church books, not Dombie/Dabie parish.

Parents are Michael Grams and Justine Schulz whose 1784 marrige is also
recorded inthe Wladyslawow parish records..

Married first wife Rosine Meier in Dec. 1816, and second wife Apollonia
Krenz in Nov. 1823.

Rose Ingram
-----