[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Parents of Martin Grams???

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Thu Mar 1 11:53:28 PST 2007

  Need to confirm the parents of Martin Grams b Feb. 1792 in Dombries Parish.
  I have parents of Martin being Andreas Grams and wife Anna Marie Mogdan. I
  have Martin Married 1. Rosine Meier in 1817, children Johann 1818, Marianne
  1820, Eva. Rosine d. 1823. Martin married 2. Appolonia Krentz, eleven
  children, one being August 'Wilhelm' Grams, b. 1845, Szczepanow, who married
  Dorothea 'Pauline' Arndt, in Sept. 1866 in Zhitomir Parish, sixteen
  children, all born in Volhynia.  Their daughter Julianna (Grams) Mock is my
  husband's grandmother.

  I think I have finally got the villages I was looking for all figured
  out...thanks to the responses from the mailing list.

  Penny Deib
  Alberta