[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] need Polish translator

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Thu Mar 8 17:22:42 PST 2007

> 1933 Zofja Cichocka-Petrazycja, "Zywiol Niemiecki na Wolyniu."

Hello Dick,

in the "Deutsche Monatshefte in Polen" pages 204-208 in 1934/35 wrote KUHN (in German) an article about this publication.

> I'm mostly concerned with what she says in a few pages about
> World War One.

As far as I can remember, Chichoka born in the region of Luzk and wrote its publication very strongly from Polish view, without communication to the Lutheran pastors in Volhynia. The historical part is very small.

gerhard

--
Take part + Read - http://wolhynien.de
Informations + Questions - http://forum.wolhynien.de