[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Local search Rumunki Jesionek

Joe Pessarra joepessarra at suddenlink.net
Fri Mar 9 06:05:36 PST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bianca Ritz" <B.Ritz at gmx.de>
To: <ger-poland-volhynia at eclipse.sggee.org>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 3:56 AM
Subject: [Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Local search Rumunki Jesionek

> Hello together,
>
> My name is Bianca Ritz.I am new in this list.
> I come from Germany and my English am not so good.
> But I try to write on English. :0)
>
> I look for the place with the names for Rumunki Jesionek (Dobriner Land).
> I cannot find it. Can someone perhaps help me?
>
> Thankyou,
> Bianca Ritz, Germany
>
> PS:
> In this region I look for the names (~1835):
> RITZ or Ryc, Ott, Steck, Semerau

ShtetlSeeker at http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp finds the
following town, Rumunki Jasienskie. This may be the town you search for.

Go to the ShtetlSeeker site and make a search.  For an online Map click on
one of the map letters for Expediamaps or MapQuest or MUltimap or Google
Maps, and you will see where the town is located in present day Poland.

Town
(Native names in BOLD) Coordinates Maps Country Distance/Direction
from reference point

Rumunki Jasienskie 52°46' 19°22' E M U G Poland  77.4 miles WNW of Warszawa
52°15' 21°0'

Good luck on your search.

Joe in Texas, USA