[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Local search Rumunki Jesionek-Ott

Linda Marks Pauling lmpauling at utech.net
Fri Mar 9 13:15:06 PST 2007

Bianca,
Some years ago, I began searching for immigration records not only for my
own family, but also for any people from Lipno, Sierpc, Rypin, Dembe area
that I could find. These I  continue to enter on a database form.

Today as I was entering more names, I noticed some Ott family and Semrau so
I am sending these to you. I do not know if they are your family. I note
that there is a village of Ossowka in Lipno.

OTT, Heinrich, age 17, and Karl, age 18, both from Ossowka, sailed from
Cuxhaven to New York on board the "Fuerst Bismarck" and arrived  26 June
1899. They are listed as going to their brother Gustav Ott, their brother in
Winnipeg, Canada.

OTT, Friedrick, age 22, from Ossowka, sailed from Hamburg to New York on
board the "Graf Waldersee" and arrived 5 April 1902. He is listed as going
to his cousin Carl Ott in Winnipeg, Canada.

OTT, Emilie, age 17, from Ossowka, sailed from Bremen to New York on board
the "Hannover" from Bremen to New York and arrived 26 January 1903. She is
listed as going to her sister Emilie Bunkowski in Jersey City, New Jersey.

SEMRAU, Emma, age 14, from Lipno, sailed from Hamburg to New York on board
the "Pennsylvania" from Hamburg to New York and arrived 28 July, 1898. She
is listed as going to her brother-in-law  ? Harbart.

SEMRAN, Jan, (this may be SEMRAU), age 38 from Lipno sailed from Hamburg to
New York on board the "Patricia" and arrived 8 May 1902. He is listed as
going to his brother Wilhelm Semran in Bristol, Connecticut.

Linda Pauling