[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] about ancestry.com

Donne, Alexsana ADonne at sara.com
Mon Mar 19 09:55:25 PDT 2007

Robert:

I've had mixed results with the family tree portion of ancestry.com.
The first few times I got the green leaf, I was really excited also. But
you will quickly learn that people post things that make no sense. I've
found ancestor links that looked good for a few generations, then all of
a sudden the next ancestor is someone who was born 100 years after their
child, or a child is born 50 years after the parent dies.  The family
trees can be a way to find ancestors, but try to find a supporting piece
of information for each person you find.

Lexi