[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re Ancestry.com

Robert Norenberg robertnorenberg at yahoo.ca
Mon Mar 19 14:19:28 PDT 2007

    Yes, I would approach this info via the "green
leaf" with caution. In the end though, it doesn't
matter if it's true or not because I will always seek
out the actual proof from a parish record etc. It just
allows me some insight as to where this actual parish
record might be. One other place it has helped me is
locating people via a census. I have typed in names
and the green leaf will tell me which census and where
these people are. This is a great tool as I can
quickly verify this for myself.Robert