[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Village of Drozna, Russia

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Thu Mar 22 15:41:29 PDT 2007

The map referenced by Bill is a good one to use for comparision to a satellite image from GOOGLE Earth.

To see it on GOOGLE Earth in high definition, set the "Fly To" box to 50 54 N, 26 04 E.  After it settles at the location, you may have to zoom out just a bit.  The north/south street village of Anieluwka is just to the east of there.  At the south end, the road changes to northeast/southwest orientation and that is where Dombrowka used to be.  Note that the map shows houses on that road but the modern image shows none.  That road location has not changed in the last 100 years.

Jerry