[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] locations

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 28 08:37:52 PDT 2007

Further to the previous locations:

Basar / Bazar - north of Malin, some 20 km or so, perhaps the nearest market town to Albertowka and Karlowka.

Hulewze (might appear on maps as Gulewze or similar) - there are no good indexed matches in the general region of the other villages.  I will browse some maps later to see if I can find it.

I have also noted a village named Kleszcze a short distance west of Basar.  Given the proximity to the other villages of interest, this might be your Klischtschi.

You can find some of these places using http://www.jewishgen.org/ShtetlSeeker/LocTown.asp

Some of your villages are shown on these maps http://lazarus.elte.hu/hun/digkonyv/topo/3felmeres.htm

Jerry