[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Look for MANTEI / MANTEY family member from Volhynia

Gary Warner gary at warnerengineering.com
Wed Mar 28 11:04:10 PDT 2007

Ivan,

I am responding to the list as my answer may be of interest to everyone.

The Master Pedigree database is a collection of about 50% extractions of
original Polish birth, marriage and death records, and 50% member
records.   All of the data is in a genealogy program called Legacy, and
all of the names are linked together as families.   New data is always
being added, and merged against the data already in the database.   As a
result of the integration of original and member records, we are finding
that a lot of our members are cousins.   The file currently contains
about 365,000 names, and is accessible only by SGGEE members.

Teise is a rare name, but we have 3 Teise records, and 2 Tiese records
(Tiese is probably a misspelling).  The given names are Eugenia, Peter,
Ernestine, Anna Susanne, and Olga.

Gary