[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] O.T.: genealogy-program for Apple-users?

Greg Mason gmason001 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 29 16:46:17 PDT 2007

Reiner, Gary, Christine, and list members:  I have used Reunion since
version 4 (at least) and have found it to be very stable, fun to use
and very comprehensive.  I have looked at the new program published
by Apple, but haven't really tried it with some heavy duty work so I
really can't comment on it, other than to say it appears to be a bit
" glitzzy".  Reunion has met all of my needs since we were dumped by
those guys who wanted to focus on Windows only platforms.  Of
course,now that MAC has and Intel chip and can run Windows, I'm sure
that some MAC users will return to some of the Windows based
programs.  Best wishes to all, especially  the MAC users.  Greg Mason