[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] O.T.: genealogy-program for Apple-users?

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Sat Mar 31 05:42:34 PDT 2007

Thanks to all who responded to my question on genealogy-programs for Apple.

Background was to find a program (like "Gramps" or "Genealogy J") that I
could install on my PC and a friend who uses Apple, as well (to improve
cooperation).
Reunion seems to be a kind of standard for Apple, but is not available for
PC anymore. Genealogy J, wich runs on Java and thus should be usable on PC
AND Apple did not work properly on my PC. To install Gramps became too
complicated.

Thank you again!

With best wishes,

Reiner