[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family TreeMaker headache

a.m. munchau at telusplanet.net
Fri May 18 16:52:36 PDT 2007

I'm using Family Tree Maker 2006 with Windows XP and the English (United
States) keyboard layout and everything is fine.  When I enter characters
using ALT + numbers the correct character appears and stays, even if I later
make a change to the same or any other field.
I have never used Legacy, but the thing I like about Family Tree Maker is
the Charting Companion that came with it.  Makes printing a snap.

Arnold Munchau